The story of your startup: this workshop will cver the following aspects
- Stress test: who buys what and why?
- Name of the game in your industry, checklist requirements
- Build all essential communication tools, from intro mail to BP's
The series of eight workshops is based on a mission and challenge approach to enhance the validation and execution of your business case. Our goal is to support the best startup talents in Switzerland in order to build world-class startups the fastest way possible. And this is how we work together during our acceleration workshops:
- Intro with key tools, checklists and objectives, using benchmark examples from successful founders
- Identification of your individual priorities, key missions and tasks
- Definition of your objectives and milestones, with a focus on maximized value creation
- With experts' support you work and exchange on the identified core missions for your startup
- Pitching, debriefing and challenging of your results. Get inputs to improve and accelerate
External industry experts/mentors/supporters will be invited to the workshops.
Apply if you have an innovative startup project and the ambition to conquer the world. Or if you are master student, doctoral candidate, postdoc or member of staff at ETH or EPFL carrying a solid high-tech startup project.
The Startup Acceleration Workshops will help you to:
- Shape your entrepreneurial proposal
- Build an execution track record
- Validate the contents of the "investment-ready" package and offer it to investors