One more day to push Swiss Fintech start-ups to the European Top 100

14.03.2016 15:20

The European Fintech Awards rewards the most innovative and disruptive Fintech companies from all over Europe. The top 100 Fintech companies are determined by both the jury and the public vote. 18 Swiss Fintech start-ups are participating in the contest. Voting ends on 15 March 2016.

The European Fintech Award seeks to identify and showcase the most innovative and disruptive fintech companies, products, services and business models from Europe. The public and the Jury vote for their favourite company to increase its chances of being among the top 100 European Fintech companies. 34 European countries, including Switzerland, are participating in the contest.

18 Swiss start-ups are participating in the contest. Qumram has received majority of the votes and is leading with 952 votes followed by NetGuardians with 197 and Millipay with 145 votes. With more votes any of the 18 could be in the top 100 or even Europe’s top Fintech start-up. The participating Swiss start-ups include; Qumram, Cashare, NetGuardians, eWise, RaiseNow, Advanon, Go Beyond Early Stage Investing, Millipay, Trendrating, Monetas, Expersoft, Fundbase, DealMarket, InvestGlass, Globalance Bank, Diamond Coin and Centralway.   

You can vote for all Swiss companies here.

The Top 100 Fintech companies
The Top 100 will consist of fintech companies that have been voted for by the public and the jury. Friends, family stakeholders or customers of any of the participating companies are called upon to vote for their favourite company in order to increase its chances of being among the top 100 as well as the chance of being Europe’s top Fintech Company. The public vote constitutes 25% of the weight in determining the European Fintech Top 100. The Jury will also vote for their favourite company and this will constitute the other 75% of the weight in determining the European Fintech Top 100.

The top 100 will be announced and each will receive a personal invitation to the European Fintech Awards & Conference 2016 in Amsterdam on 14 April 2016. This gives them the opportunity to meet high calibre personalities including, influential hand-picked entrepreneurs, bankers, investors and advisors, to enable them expand their network and develop business ties.

The best 25 will pitch before the top notch jury at the Conference and a winner in each category will be announced. Conclusively, there will be one overall winner who will carry the title “The European Fintech Company of the Year 2016”.

​ Voting ends on 15 March 2016.

(RAN)

Please login or
register to comment

Please login or sign up to comment. Commenting guidelines

Please login or
register to use the
bookmark feature

Principal

Partners

Contributors

By continuing to use this website you agree with our TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In order to provide the best quality for you, our system uses "cookies", which are stored on your device. Cookies are necessary to identify what information (job advertisement, questionnaire, etc) you have already seen. IP address is used for the same purposes as described above.

When creating a profile, applying to the newsletter, job subscriptions and etc, you agree that the data, which you have entered, will be stored and processed in the system in order to provide services, which you have applied for.

We do NOT sell your personal data to any 3rd party services.

You must be 18 or older years old to use our services. If you are underage, you must have a permission to use our services from your parent or guardian. It is necessary in order to store and process your data.

By continuing to use our services, you agree with the these terms. You can withdraw your agreement at any time, by deleting cookies from your device and by sending request for deleting your data to the administrator.